Followers

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 6, 2009

B-I-N-G-O

So King was singing something in the car and making some interesting pointy hand gestures. I figured out he was singing B-I-N-G-O. It makes perfect sense that that would be an instant hit with him. It involves letters. 

At home I drew out BINGO for him, and he sang it for me. He got really into the clapping part and stomped his feet to the rythm in excitement. Clap-Clap EnGo! Clap-Clap EnGo! 

It was the most adorable thing, ever. 

Today we're selling the boy to science again. They're coming in for a third attempt at finishing the assesment they haven't been able to get all the way through and they're going to video our interactions for the study.  

I'm thinking the longer it takes them to finish up deciding he's qualified, the less likely he'll qualify. Which is a pity, since I'd love for him to fit into their data as a kid that spontaneously starts talking without the extra intervention.  ;-P

They're here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment